What’s new with Challo May 2020
Check out the latest features in Challo.
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Thomas Hill
This post highlights many of the new features added to Challo in May, 2020.
New meeting layouts
- During a meeting, you can switch between different layouts
- The following layouts are available:
- Display the current speaker, filling the window
- Display all participants in a grid
- Display all participants as a filmstrip, with the current speaker filling the rest of the window
Access controls for meetings
- Now, as a meeting organizer, you can control who can join your meetings.
- You can lock a meeting to stop participants joining.
- You can use a waiting room to see who wants to join and then let them in.
- See: Meeting access controls
Create tracks from meetings
- If you hold a meeting to discuss a topic, you can start a track to continue the collaboration after the meeting ends.
- After you do this your meeting record moves to your new track.
- This is a great way to use Challo to start initial conversations and then make them into larger collaboration projects.
- See: Meeting records and transcripts.
Public and private chat channels
- When you create a chat channel you can choose if it is public or remains private.
- Anyone in your organization can find and join a public channel.
- Public channels are a good way for your team members to discuss open topics.
- See: Starting a chat channel
Microsoft OneDrive folders
- The Challo OneDrive application supports folder view and file upload.
- Add a folder to your track to share all of the documents it contains.
- You can also upload new versions of files into OneDrive from your Challo track.
- See: Sharing content from OneDrive