Tips for managing files on Challo Tracks
Here are a few simple tips you can use to manage your documents and files on your Challo Tracks. Using these techniques all your track members can have access to the latest versions of documents immediately, so that you can pull them up during a meeting or whenever they're needed.
Posted on October 21, 2020 by Thomas Hill
In this article we share the following ways of managing documents on your Challo Tracks to make your collaboration with other organizations straightforward:
Using these techniques all your track members can have access to the latest versions of documents immediately, so that you can pull them up during a meeting or whenever they’re needed.
Uploading entire folders
You can use Challo to upload the contents of an entire folder to your Challo Track.
To upload a folder:
- Click Add > Upload folder.
- Use your file viewer to select the folder you want to Upload.
- After the uploads have finished, click Done.
Uploading a new version of a document
If you have modified a document and want to upload a new version of the document to a Track:
- Find the document you wish to update and click the ellipsis ().
- Use your file viewer to select the new version of the document.
- After it uploads, click Done.
Adding documents from your office suite
Instead of uploading documents to Challo, you can add them directly from your cloud office suite, such as Microsoft Office 365, or Google G Suite.
All Track members can view the content of the file. The documents remain in your cloud storage so no duplicates or copies are made. This means when your Track members view the document they see the latest version.
To add a document from your office suite:
- Click Add.
- Click One Drive, Google Drive, Box, or another service.
- Use the dialog to navigate or search your storage and select the file to add to Challo.
- Click Add.
If you cannot see the application in the drop down, it may be because your administrator has not enabled it for your organization.
If you are an administrator, see: Managing applications.
Stay safe, and please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our experts by leaving us a note.