Table of contents
Each track entry, that you add to a track, has a context menu.
To open the context menu, click on the track resource and then click the ellipse ()
Use the context menu to do the following:
- Open in a new window—To opens the entry in a new browser window.
- Show history—To see track members interact with the entry.
- Show comments—To see comments that track members leave on the entry.
- Show approvals—To manage the approval of a track entry.
Each track entry has its own history, that records the following:
- When a track member uploads content.
- The last time each track member views the content.
Each track entry, has its own comments channel. Use the comments channel to work with other track members.
If you click a comment, you can reply underneath it. Send replies if you need to leave feedback relating to a specific comment, reducing the number of messages sent to the comment channel.
You cannot link comment channels to the track chat channel, or with other chat integrations.
See also: Chatting with track members
As a track coordinator, or collaborator, you can request the approval of a track entry, from track members.
To request an approval for a track entry:
- Open the show approvals panel.
- Provide the email addresses of approvers. Approvers have to be track members.
- Click Request.
- Challo sends an email notification to the approvers.
You can then manage the approval, by doing the following tasks:
- To remove an approver, click the cross next to their name ().
- To add more people to the approval, enter their email address and click Request.
To complete an outstanding approval request:
- Open the Show approvals panel.
- As you require, click Approve or Decline.
- If you upload a new version, or update the content of a track entry, Challo maintains approval responses from previous versions. The approval status does not change or reset.
- You can request approval from an a track member more than once.
As a track coordinator, you can configure the track presentation permissions to only allow the presentation of content that has approval during a meeting—see: Track presentation permissions.
See also: Presenting content during a meeting.