Each track entry, that you add to a track, has a context menu.
To open the context menu, click on the track resource and then click the ellipse ()
Use the context menu to do the following:
- Open in a new window—To opens the entry in a new browser window.
- Show history—To see track members interact with the entry.
- Show comments—To see comments that track members leave on the entry.
Each track entry has its own history, that records the following:
- When a track member uploads content
- The last time a track member views the content
Each track entry, has its own comments channel. Use the comments channel to work with other track members.
If you click a comment, you can reply underneath it. Send replies if you need to leave feedback relating to a specific comment, reducing the number of messages sent to the comment channel.
You cannot link comment channels to the track chat channel, or with other chat integrations.
See also: Chatting with track members