Table of contents
To update or configure the details of a track:
- Go to your track
- Open the track OVERVIEW
- Click Configure
- Update your track:
- Click Update
The following configuration items are available:
|Title||The track title, as it appears on the menu.|
|Subtitle||Provides a short subtitle for your track.|
|Summary||Provides a long and detailed description of your track.|
|Record meetings||Enable to automatically record all meetings that track members have on the track.|
|Icon and color||Provide a small image file to identify your track. If you do no set an icon, Challo displays the first character of the track title.|
|Request transfer||See: Transferring ownership of a track|
|Default view||When members open the track, the track resource you specify loads. If you do not specify a track resources, members load the track overview.|
|Track presentation permissions||Control if track members can present track content during a meeting—See: track presentation permissions.|
|Chat access settings||Set the permissions for member roles to view and send chat messages—See: Managing track chat permissions.|
In addition, use this dialog to set and update track fields. See: Using track fields.
Track presentation permissions
As a track coordinator, you can configure the track presentation permissions to only allow the presentation of content that has approval during a meeting.
To configure the track presentation permission, select a suitable permission from the of the following:
- Allow presentation of track content—During a meeting, a track member can present any content.
- Only allow presentation of approved track content—During a meeting, a track member requires an approval before they can present content.
- Prevent presentation of track content—During a meeting, track members cannot present track content.
If you select Only allow presentation of approved track content, during a meeting, you can present track content, only if the following conditions are met:
- You complete an approval request for the content.
- Everyone on the approval request responds.
- Everyone approves the content, and no one declines it.
See: Managing track approvals.
Important: Track members can still open and view the content. Use this setting This settings supports track members presenting to guests, who do not have access to track content.