To schedule a meeting:
- To open Your meeting dialog:
- Follow the dialog to provide details of the meeting.
- Set Choose a track for your meeting to one of the following:
- The name of the track you are on—to schedule your meeting in the track you have open.
- One of my other tracks—to schedule the meeting on a specific track .
- Not in a track—to hold a meeting away from any track.
- Challo automatically selects the members of the chosen track as the participants of the meeting. If you change the track from the list, then Challo removes the members from the old track, and adds in the members from the new track. If you manually add any extra participants, then those participants are not removed automatically if you change the track.
- Then Choose a time or meet now
- Later—compare calendars of the participants.
- When you are ready, click Schedule.
Attendees receive an email to notify them of the meeting that you schedule.
As a tenant administrator Challo creates calendar events in the following ways:
- Using the office suite integration—Challo creates and maintains calendar events.
- Using a personal calendar integration—Challo creates and maintains personal calendar events.
- Using your Challo assistant—if there are no integrations, your Challo assistant sends emails to all participants.
- Using the CafeX assistant—if you have no configuration, participants receive emails from the CafeX assistant mailbox.
As an tenant’s administrator, to configure meeting scheduling, see: