Table of contents
Challo provides a number of different ways for you to schedule meetings.
To schedule a meeting use one of the following methods:
- Schedule a meeting using Challo
- Schedule a meeting from your calendar
- Schedule a meeting using your CafeX assistant
Scheduling a meeting using Challo
To schedule a meeting using Challo:
- To open Your meeting dialog:
- Follow the dialog to provide details of the meeting, including a description.
- Set Choose a track for your meeting to one of the following:
- The name of the track you are on—to schedule your meeting in the track you have open.
- One of my other tracks—to schedule the meeting on a specific track .
- Not in a track—to hold a meeting away from any track.
- Challo automatically selects the members of the chosen track as the participants of the meeting. If you change the track from the list, then Challo removes the members from the old track, and adds in the members from the new track. If you manually add any extra participants, then those participants are not removed automatically if you change the track.
- Then Choose a time:
- Now—Starts a meeting immediately.
- Later—Compare calendars of the participants who have Challo calendar integration.
- When you are ready, click Schedule.
Attendees receive an email to notify them of the meeting that you schedule.
If you schedule a meeting, Challo creates a meeting event for your calendar in the following ways:
- Using the office suite integration—If your administrator enables the office suite integration, Challo creates and maintains calendar events.
- Using a personal calendar integration—If you enable the calendar integration, Challo creates and maintains personal calendar events.
- Using your Challo assistant—if there are no integrations, your Challo assistant sends emails to all participants.
- Using the CafeX assistant—if you have no configuration, participants receive emails from the CafeX assistant mailbox.
As an administrator, to configure meeting schedule for your office suite, see:
Scheduling a meeting from your calendar
If you use Microsoft Outlook, or Google Calendar to schedule meetings, you can use a Challo add-on to add meeting details to your events. Using the Challo calendar add-ons lets you schedule Challo meetings from your calendars without having to open Challo.
Important: Your administrator controls your local policy, that can prevent you installing the Challo add-on. As an alternative, if your organization has a Challo assistant, see: Schedule a meeting using your CafeX assistant.
Using the Microsoft Outlook add-in for Challo
To install the Microsoft Outlook add-in, do one of the following:
- Install from Microsoft AppSource
- Visit: AppSource—Challo Outlook Add-in.
- Click Get it now
- Follow the instructions to install the Challo add-in.
- Install from Outlook
- Using Outlook, follow these instructions: Microsoft—Get an Office Add-in for Outlook.
- Search for Challo, in the Office Store.
To add meeting details to an event:
- Using Outlook, create a new calendar event.
- In the toolbar, click Challo. If it is not visible, it may under an ellipsis (…).
- If it is your first time using the add-in, follow the instructions to sign into Challo.
- Challo adds meetings details to your event.
Using the Google Calendar add-on for Challo
To install the Google Calendar add-on:
- Visit Google Workspace Add-on—Challo.
- Click Install.
To add meeting details to an event:
- Using Google Calendar, create a new calendar event.
- Click Add video conferencing > Challo
- Challo adds a meeting details to your event.