To schedule a meeting:
- To open Your meeting dialog:
- Follow the dialog to provide details of the meeting.
- Set Choose a track for your meeting to one of the following:
- The name of the track you are on—to schedule your meeting in the track you have open.
- One of my other tracks—to schedule the meeting on a specific track .
- Not in a track—to hold a meeting away from any track.
- Then Choose a time or meet now
- Later—compare calendars of the participants.
- When you are ready, click Schedule.
Attendees receive an email to notify them on the meeting you schedule.
As a tenant administrator Challo creates calendar events in the following ways:
- Using the office suite integration—Challo creates and maintains calendar events.
- Using a personal calendar integration—Challo creates and maintains personal calendar events.
- Using your Challo assistant—if there are no integrations, your Challo assistant sends emails to all participants.
- Using the CafeX assistant—if you have no configuration, participants receive emails from the CafeX assistant mailbox.
As an tenant’s administrator, to configure meeting scheduling, see: