Table of contents
Challo sends you the following types of notification:
- Push notifications—when you are away from Challo to your desktop or mobile device.
- Email notifications—when events happen on Challo tracks that you are a member of.
You manage the types of notifications you receive in the following ways:
- Updating your profile—To set the default notification behavior across all event sources.
- Receiving chat notifications—To set the notification behavior for a specific chat.
- Receiving track email notifications—To set the notification behavior for a specific track.
Allowing notifications after you block them
The first time you log in, Challo asks you to Accept notifications. If you do not accept the notifications and want start to receive them, you can allow them in your browser settings.
Refer to your browser documentation for instructions.
Your notification setting for Challo are found under the web site: https://app.cafex.com.