Table of contents
Meetings let participants assemble and communicate in real time, using your browser or phone.
You can start meetings in tracks, or without a track.
You can start a meeting in the following ways:
- From a track—every Challo track has a meeting that is ready for members to connect to.
- Using the meeting panel, from your menu.
To start a meeting from your Challo track:
- Click Meet Now
- If your browser prompts you to allow sharing your camera and microphone, click on Allow.
See: Setting up voice and video
You can schedule a meeting, or start a meeting immediately, using the meeting panel. See: Scheduling a meeting.
- Inviting people to your meeting
- Joining a meeting
- Managing your meeting experience
- Managing your meeting participants
- Optimizing your meeting experience
To leave a meeting click Leave the meeting
While the track is active, the meeting is always available to use. Track members are able to join the meeting with the same details, this starts a new session.