Table of contents
After the meeting ends, a meeting record appears in the following places:
- On your home screen under Recent meetings.
- In your meeting menu.
- If the meeting was on a track, it appears as an entry there.
The meeting record contains information about the meeting and who the participants were:
If a meeting recording was taken, the meeting record contains a meeting video recording:
To start a new track after a meeting:
Challo adds your meeting record to your new track.
You have to add track members to your track—See: Managing track members
During a meeting, to start a recording:
To generate a transcript:
- Open the meeting record
- Click the ellipse for the recording()
- Click Transcribe
The transcription appears under the meeting record.
Click the transcript or the recording to view them:
Session recordings are stored in the following format:
- MP4 video
- Video Codec: H.264 – MPEG-4 AVC1 / 1280×720
- Audio Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a) / Mono 48000Hz
Challo transcription is optimized for US English.