To send files or content to a track:
- Open your mail client.
- Attach the files to send to the track.
- Include links to other application resources. See:Sharing content from other applications and services
- Challo detects URLs of application resources to add them on the track, as an application entry.
- Add your the email address of the Challo Assistant as a recipient:
- Include any other track participants you want to send the file to.
- Participants you include become members of the track, if they are not already.
- See: Finding the Challo Assist for a Track
- Send the email.
Important: Your email provider may prevent certain files from being sent to the Track.
For details on file types Challo supports, see Adding content to your track.