Adding content to your track
Track resources are available to all of the members of a track.
You can add the following to a track:
- Documents and files
- Links to websites and resources
- Application content
For a list of content types, see: Track resources
Using the add menu to add track content
To add content to a track:
|1||Go to your Challo track.|
|2|| Click ADD ()|
|3|| To upload files ||
- Click Upload files
- Upload files using the following methods:
- Drag and drop your files into the Upload area.
- Click Choose files and use your native interface to select files.
- Click Choose directory and use your native interface to select a folder and upload all of its content into Challo.
- The files you provide upload automatically. The Challo upload limit is 100MB per file.
- Review your files; perform the following as necessary:
- delete files you upload by mistake.
- upload more files.
- Click Done.
| To add links ||
- Click Add links
- Enter the full URLs of resources to share
Adding links to other services
Adding a link to a website
- Review your URLs
- Click Done.
| To add folders||
- Click Add Folder
- The folder appears on the track, provide a name for the folder.
| To add content from applications||
- Click the application to add content from.
- Follow the dialog to find and add your content.
See: Adding application content by using the Add menu
Each file, link, and folder appears as a entry on the resources track.
In addition, you can also add the following Challo resources:
You can also add content to a track, by sending it to the Challo track assistant. See: Sending content to a track