Table of contents
Challo is a highly available cloud service that provides secure collaboration workspaces.
For an introduction to Challo and its features, see: Challo overview.
Challo has integrations for several applications to provide your members with access to features. The following types of integration are available in Challo:
- You manage your organization’s members and can invite other people to your tenancy.
- Challo provides an authentication service; in addition, you can use Google or Microsoft single sign-on services (SSO), to log into Challo.
- See also: Challo security datasheet—Authentication Security
- Your organization can provide its own cloud storage account, for the data you store with Challo.
- If you configure your own data store, Challo does not store this content; instead Challo connects to your storage account to access the data as your track members require.
- Challo does maintain meta-data for your tracks; for further details, see: Setting up Challo—Setup your datastore.
- All of the data that Challo holds, or that Challo stores in your cloud storage account, complies with the processes, encryption, and certification of the Challo security datasheet.
- Your organization can designate one of your mailboxes for Challo to connect to operate as a Challo assistant.
- Challo stores emails on tracks; on the cloud storage you configure.
- Challo provides many integrations to different applications so that your track members can share and access content while using Challo.
- Organizations manage the integrations that are available to their members.
- Collaboration integrations are available in the following ways:
- Across your organization—For example, providing access to documents in your organization’s file storage account.
- For individuals to manage—For example, someone in your organization can provide access to documents from their own file storage account.
The following diagram provides an overview of available Challo integrations. The diagram expands the collaboration integrations and provides examples of applications Challo integrates with:
In the diagram, integrations on the configuration lines apply to your organization; they control how Challo interacts with your organization.
Integrations on the collaboration lines can apply to your organization too; and in addition, they can allow individuals to manage their own integrations with Challo.
The Cloud suite lines include applications that cloud office suites provide that Challo can integrate with.
For steps preparing your organization to use Challo, see: Setting up Challo.
To install collaboration integrations. See: Managing applications
Clients connect to Challo using a set of different ports and protocols. For full connection details see: Challo service ports and addresses.
For information about compliance and data security, including ISO27001 and HIPAA, see: Challo security datasheet