Table of contents
Track content is available to all members of a track.
You can add:
- Documents and files,
- Links to resources, or applications
All content is found on the resource track:
To add content to a track:
- Go to your CafeX track
- Click ADD ()
- To add content from applications:
- To add files:
- Click Files
- Upload files using the following methods:
- Drag and drop your files into the Upload Area.
- Click Choose Files and use your native interface to select files.
- The files you provide upload automatically.
- Review your files; perform the following as necessary:
- delete files you upload by mistake.
- upload more files.
- To add links:
- Click Links
- Enter the full URLs of resources to share
See: Adding links to other services
- Review your URLs
- To add folders:
- Click Folders
- Enter the names of the folders to create
- Click Add to close the dialog
Each file, link, and folder appears as a entry on the resources track.
You can upload any files to a CafeX track. CafeX renders the following file types within the track:
- Web Images
- Word Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Powerpoint Presentations
CafeX provides users with the option to download file types that cannot render in the browser.
See also: Track resources