To check your settings in the following ways:
- On the Check your settings dialog before you click Continue to meeting to enter a meeting
- During a meeting, if you click SETTINGS
- Select and verify your Camera
- A preview area displays the camera input.
- Select and verify your Microphone:
- The sound meter below the microphone drop-down-box displays the audio input from the microphone you choose.
- Select your Speakers:
- Click TEST AUDIO to play a sound
- To adjust the volume. use the Volume bar.
- Toggle MICROPHONE to enable or disable your microphone before you join the meeting.
- Toggle CAMERA to enable or disable your camera before you join the meeting.
If you plug in a microphone or camera device too soon, your browser may not be able to detect a device and you cannot choose the new device from the Settings dialog.