If your tenant’s administrator enables your office suite integration and calendar applications you can schedule meetings, otherwise this features is not available to you.
You can schedule events for the following calendar types:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Calendar
To schedule a meeting:
- From you track, click Add.
- Click Schedule meeting.
- Follow the dialog to provide details of the meeting.
- Use Find a time to compare calendars of the Guests you provide.
- Set Where to either of the following:
- In this track—To schedule your meeting in your current track.
- In a new track—To start a new track.
- The Description contains connect details for your CafeX meeting.
- When you are ready, click Schedule.
Attendees receive an email to notify them on the meeting you schedule.
As an tenant’s administrator, to configure meeting scheduling, see: