CafeX optimizes your meeting experience in the following ways:
- If you do not have a sufficient network connection to CafeX, CafeX stops sending your video stream into the meeting.
- The reduction of network bandwidth can improve the meeting.
- To start sending video again, click CAMERA in the meeting.
- If CafeX does not detect audio from your microphone, a notification appears to let you know.
- CafeX can attempt to search for another microphone, so that you can continue your meeting as quickly as possible.
- If you plug in a USB camera or USB microphone after you join the meeting, your browser may not detect the device.
- Rejoin the meeting to allow your browser to detect the new device.
- If your browser cannot establish a connection to CafeX, you can dial in using a phone.
See also: Requirements and prerequisites