Use track fields to organize your tracks on your tracks into logical groups.
As a tenant’s administrator, to create fields for your organization to use:
- From your menu, click Tenant settings
- Click Track fields
- Provide a name for your label
- As you require, click Add again, and provide names for additional labels.
- Set the Default View to Grouped.
- This applies the folder structure across your organization.
- Drag and drop fields into the Dashboard Grouping
- Move the fields around to create the structure you desire, to create a folder structure.
- Click Update to commit your labels
- You need folders for each department and account to organize the tracks:
- When starting tracks, members of your organization specify the fields you add:
- The new track is under the Department > Account folder on the menu:
- CafeX creates new folders or reuses folders as necessary.