Table of contents
Important: Track actions are only available to specific accounts. If you think you will benefit using them, contact your CafeX sales representative.
Action fields store information on track actions in a consistent way. As a tenant’s administrator, you define custom action fields so that members of your organization can include them on the actions they manage in their tracks.
For example, in your organization members of a track want to record the impact of revenue goals against actions. The administrator creates a group of fields with the name impact; then creates two fields goal and actual. When a track member create actions, the impact group is visible and they can record appropriate values against each field.
As a track member, see Managing track actions for how to complete custom fields.
As a tenant’s administrator, to create new custom fields:
- From your menu, click Tenant settings
- Click Action Fields
- Click Add
- Name your group of fields
- Each each field you require:
- click Add
- Specify the field name
- When you finish adding all of the fields you require, click Add at the bottom of the dialog.
- To commit your new custom fields, click Update.