Joint solution upends one-size-fits-all customer service paradigm by powering predictive experiences across interaction channels
Enterprise Connect 2015, Orlando, Florida–March 16, 2015 –CafeX Communications® today announced that it has partnered with Humanify™, a leading provider of cloud-based customer experience technology, to deliver transformational customer engagement solutions characterized by highly personalized, frictionless collaboration in an Omnichannel environment. The announcement was made at Enterprise Connect, regarded as the premier conference for communications technology providers and taking place March 16-19, 2015 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Forida. CafeX is located at booth #329 throughout the exhibition.
The partnership gives customers the flexibility to connect with enterprises across a broad range of self-service or live interaction channels, with the use of predictive analytics to intelligently match each customer to the most appropriate expert or resource. The solution is being jointly developed and incorporates CafeX’s award-winning Live Assist® real-time collaboration capabilities with the Humanify pure cloud customer engagement offering.
- Frictionless interactions across channels: Customers can choose to engage brands over a range of preferred channels, including mobile applications, websites, chat, email, social media, self-service, in-app WebRTC video, Live Assist co-browsing and more. Plugins and downloads are avoided and users connect with the touch of a button.
- Personalized analytics assisted matching: Data mining and machine learning techniques can be utilized to profile each customer’s attributes, value and intent in order to match the user with the most appropriate engagement option, from mobile self-service, FAQ knowledge base or other low-touch options to such high-touch options as an in-application video concierge service.
- Omnichannel engagement: Context is bridged between channels so that consumers can escalate seamlessly between web chat, video and other interaction methods. Context is preserved throughout the session to ensure continuity across the customer journey.
- Scalable, flexible deployment with investment protection: The joint solution can be hosted in the cloud as an easily implemented SaaS based offer that scales up with no upfront investment or be maintained in a hybrid cloud/on-premises environment that integrates with existing collaboration infrastructure in order to future-proof IT investments.
- Mobile expert: Subject matter experts can be brought into customer interactions at the right time by way of an iOS or Android mobile application, enabling enterprises to leverage their workforce’s talents, skills and experience in new ways to drive differentiated service.
- Mobile self-service and virtual assistant: Customers can access an intelligent self-service solution that responds to natural-language questions and facilitates seamless escalation to a live expert via chat or voice.
- Integrated user experience: Powerful software developer kits for mobile and web platforms allow enterprises to customize the customer support interface and integrate it with applications.
- Go-to-market partners: CafeX continues to expand its market presence. In addition to partnering with Humanify, it has integrated with Desk.com to reach small-medium business and is a technology provider for a number of leading Cisco and Avaya partners. Through these partnerships, CafeX is expanding its market reach and amassing an enviable list of customers, including top financial services firms, insurance companies and businesses spanning other industry verticals.
CafeX chief marketing officer Sajeel Hussain and Humanify chief executive officer Mike Betzer will elaborate on transforming the customer journey during the Enterprise Connect conference session “Delivering an Improved Mobile Customer Experience”, moderated by industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith on Wednesday March 18th at 2:45pm. CafeX is a Silver Sponsor of Enterprise Connect, and will be showcasing its solutions portfolio—including the integration with Humanify—in booth 329 throughout the event.
Dr. Brent Kelly, principal analyst, KelCor, Inc.
“Forward-looking companies are exploring the intersection between big data, real-time communications, and the contact center to provide better customer engagement, particularly from within mobile and web applications. Solutions like CafeX and Humanify that use cloud-based predictive analytics to match the right experts with the right customers and provide easy-to-use collaboration tools within apps will significantly intensify brand loyalty and an organization’s long-term financial performance.”
Mike Betzer, chief executive officer, Humanify
“Consumers are demanding a higher degree of efficiency and personalization from companies throughout the relationship lifecycle. By integrating CafeX’s market leading WebRTC, Live Assist and contextual communication technologies with Humanify’s EXPERTconnect platform, we enable brands to drive immersive experiences across customer preferred channels with intelligent matching to resources and experts. Our joint offer helps enterprises transform isolated interactions into predictive engagement with continuity across the customer journey.”
Rami Musallam, chief executive officer, CafeX
“This agreement with Humanify reinforces our partner-centric approach in bringing disruptive customer engagement solutions to market. Not only does our complementary solution provide customers with the full spectrum of interaction channels, but Humanify’s analytics driven personalization platform for the cloud combined with CafeX’s Omnichannel engagement solution help to redefine the very nature of customer experience. We anticipate that the marketplace will rely on capabilities like these to transform customer and business engagement.”
- Whitepaper: Data Driven Customer Engagement by Dr. E. Brent Kelly
- CafeX Communications website
- CafeX Omnichannel video
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Produced by UBM Tech, Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration hardware, software, systems and services. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (http://www.nojitter.com/), providing daily blogging and analysis, and it also serves the enterprise communications community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit http://enterpriseconnect.com/.
CafeX is a leading provider of enterprise software that enhances mobile applications and websites with in-app video communication and Live Assist® app screen share technology to increase customer satisfaction and enterprise efficiency. By bridging context across interaction channels, CafeX software also facilitates omnichannel experiences that allow users to move intuitively without repetition between online browsing, self-service, web chat, video and traditional channels. Companies can utilize CafeX driven contextual engagement to create personalized customer experiences and improve online conversion rates. Powerful toolkits and integration software from CafeX are easy to deploy and work with enterprises’ existing unified communications and contact center infrastructure to ensure maximum investment protection. For more information about CafeX, please visit www.cafex.com or follow @CafeXComms.
CafeX Communications, CafeX Fusion, and Live Assist are trademarks of CafeX Communications, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Chief Marketing Officer
+1 (646) 351-0054
+1 (515) 708-1296