New York, NY–June 9, 2014 –CaféX, a leading provider of real-time engagement solutions for mobile and web platforms, today announced that the company will receive Frost & Sullivan’s 2014 North American New Product Innovation Award in Mobile and Web Customer Engagement Solutions. The presentation will take place at the Frost & Sullivan Awards Banquet, scheduled for July 15 in Boston. Recognition from Frost & Sullivan marks the second high-profile industry award that CaféX has received in the past 90 days. The company’s Fusion Live Assist® solution was named 2014 Product of the Year at the Enterprise Connect conference this past March.
In its evaluation of various contact center technology providers, Frost & Sullivan praised CaféX for enabling contextual mobile collaboration through a portfolio of solutions designed to bridge the gap that occurs when customers and enterprise personnel interact and need actionable information. As a customer engages a company across various touch points, the context and primary reason for the interaction tend to be repeated at each step, resulting in latent response times and lost productivity. Criteria that Frost & Sullivan assessed included: product innovation, value-added features and customer ROI.
Product innovation highlights:
- Fusion Live Assist for connecting customers to enterprise and contact centers personnel through websites or mobile apps to enable rich interactions via single-click voice and video call initiation, screen sharing, co-browsing, document push, and annotation functionality.
- Fusion Palettes for relaying static and dynamic information about the customer, such as profile data, browsing activity and geo-location, to the contact center for context-based routing, call back, cross-channel analytics and other advanced call treatment scenarios.
Value-added features include:
- Seamless switching between channels with persistence of contextual data. A customer who initiates a web or SMS chat with one agent can escalate to an in-app voice or video call with a second agent, who is presented with a log of the chat session, summary of online activity and other real-time details about the customer.
- Applications in the marketplace include remote interview and consultation via video, multi-channel customer service agent engagement, and concierge services for high-value clients.
Customer ROI covers areas such as:
- Increased customer loyalty through a holistic, personalized experience that is consistent across touch points and minimizes rehashing of information.
- Higher first-call resolution, acceleration of self-service, and improved productivity for enterprise experts and contact center agents, who can interact face to face with customers while maintaining a real-time view of contextual information.
- Investment protection for existing enterprise collaboration systems and endpoints through secure integration with mobile and web platforms.
Robert Arnold, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Frost & Sullivan
“CaféX is solving the legacy communications issues that pervade today’s business landscape. Frost & Sullivan’s independent analysis of the Customer Engagement Solutions market clearly shows that CaféX solutions extend unified communications into all modalities of interaction, thus providing the necessary context to address inefficiencies in communications and workflows. Frost & Sullivan is pleased to recognize CaféX with the 2014 New Product Innovation Award for Mobile and Web Customer Engagement Solutions.”
Dan Solito, SVP & Chief Operating Officer, CaféX Communications
“We are delighted to receive this recognition from Frost & Sullivan, one of the most respected names in the communications technology sector. This award not only validates our innovation, but reaffirms CaféX’s mission to provide disruptive solutions for businesses looking to deliver personalized, consistent experiences—across customer touch points—making the most of existing infrastructures and applications while future-proofed for new technologies.”
About CaféX Communications
CaféX is a leading provider of real-time engagement solutions for tablet, smartphone and desktop applications. Enterprises can increase Net Promoter Scores and strengthen loyalty by delivering a holistic, personalized experience that optimizes touch points across the customer journey. Business partners and in-house personnel can also benefit from mobile collaboration solutions powered by WebRTC-based toolkits that make it simple for developers to light up mobile applications and web pages with in-app video, co-browsing, annotation and other live assist functions. CaféX’s plugin-less approach is accompanied by secure integration with existing enterprise communication systems and endpoints. Customers can shift between interaction channels without rehashing details each time, as contextual data is consolidated across channels and presented in real time to the enterprise for agent consumption, IVR bypass, call back, cross-channel analytics and other advanced treatment. For more information about CaféX, please visit www.cafex.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
CaféX and CaféX Fusion are trademarks of CaféX Communications, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
VP Marketing & Partner Development
+1 (646) 351-0054
+1 (515) 708-1296