Cloud-based platform creates personalized customer experiences by adding one-touch live video chat & co-browse technology to business websites
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — WebRTC Conference & Expo — CafeX, a leading provider of real-time customer experience solutions, today announced the launch of Quisbee, a cloud-based platform that provides personalized, instant engagement for website visitors.
With Quisbee, customers browsing business websites can simply click a button to initiate video or voice conversations with sales and support staff. Employees who receive calls can see what customers see, navigate for them, and draw on screen to highlight key information. Companies can activate Quisbee within minutes by adding as little as two lines of code to their websites. Quisbee is powered by CafeX Communications, whose industry leading software makes it simple for companies to enhance customer experiences with contextual real-time assistance over mobile, web and traditional channels.
Quisbee Key Features
- One-click voice and video chat: online visitors can click a button on a company’s website to start a voice or video call with a customer representative. Customers avoid downloading annoying plugins, waiting on hold or listening to recorded messages.
- Co-browse and remote control: experts get an exact view of a customer’s browser screen and can temporarily take control to help guide visitors through a company’s website.
- Free-form annotation: employees can draw on the shared browser screen to highlight key sections for the customer.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing: Quisbee provides flexible tiered monthly pricing options based on minutes of use without any initial setup fees or restrictions on number of users.
- Agent console: In-house experts can receive calls and collaborate with customers through a packaged web portal that is easy to use and rebrand.
- Dr. Brent Kelly, principal analyst at KelCor, Inc.
“I like the cloud-based services model CafeX provides in Quisbee. It allows small- to mid-sized businesses to have the same capabilities for customer engagement that the very large companies enjoy but in a pay-as-you-use subscription model as opposed to a large CAPEX outlay up front. This is a nice complement to CafeX’s very successful large enterprise offerings and allows the company to extend its reach into the SMB space.”
- David Jodoin, chief technology officer and senior vice president of engineering, CafeX Communications
“Quisbee is ideal for businesses seeking a simple and affordable way to deliver outstanding customer service over the web. By placing our award-winning Live Assist® solution in the cloud, we are enabling companies of any size to create online experiences that are highly personal, convenient and satisfying for customers.”
For the latest WebRTC Conference & Expo V news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @WebRTCexpo.
CafeX creates software that makes it simple for companies to transform online customer engagement and mobile workforce collaboration. Its award-winning Live Assist® platform enhances mobile applications and websites with plugin-less video chat, exact screen share and predictive context to increase customer satisfaction and staff efficiency. Enterprises can quickly deploy CafeX solutions to deliver personalized, Omnichannel experiences that ensure continuity across mobile, web, self-service, chat, video and traditional customer touch points. Powerful toolkits and integration software from CafeX work with enterprises’ existing infrastructure to ensure maximum investment protection. For more information about CafeX, please visit www.cafex.com.
CafeX, CafeX Fusion, and Live Assist are trademarks of CafeX Communications, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Chief Marketing Officer
+1 (646) 351-0054
+1 (515) 708-1296