Senior Product Marketing Manager
Locations: Major US City, Cardiff, UK or Ottawa, Canada
Date: Effectively immediately
CaféX is looking for a dynamic, energetic senior product marketing manager to help drive its marketing efforts. This is a fast track role developing into a Director level/leadership marketing position once you have proven the ability to deliver and execute on responsibilities. If you fit the job profile below and are passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment for a disruptive tech company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objective of Role
This role is strategic but requires close attention to detail at the same time. Strong writing skills and the ability to synthesize technology details into audience specific value propositions are critical requirements. The ultimate purpose of this role is to drive product marketing by a) developing compelling collateral and content that captures value propositions for our solutions crisply and accurately in line with company positioning; b) assisting with sales enablement through presentations and training for sales, sales engineers, customers and partners; c) collaborating with the broader team and working closely with the VP of Marketing to identify gaps, develop game plans and execute; d) supporting product and campaign launches by working with the team to develop collateral and attend events among other initiatives; e) supporting digital efforts by regularly updating the website and managing social media outreach in alignment with the overall message.
- Develop a variety of content (product presentations, data sheets, brochures, FAQs, website content, case studies, competitive battle cards, content for demand generation campaigns, etc.) by working closely with Product Management/Engineering/Marketing (input source) in line with business needs (sales facing, customer/partner facing or others)
- Become an expert on CaféX products by learning to demonstrate, pitch and present our solutions to a variety of business and technical audiences
- Evangelize the solutions in a variety of ways (write a blog, record demos, help with marketing campaigns) as well as train consumers of content (sales & partner enablement)
- Develop content for digital consumption and post directly within social media channels
- Work with external vendors (e.g. creative agency, website developers, design agency, etc.) to finalize and publish content
- Be creative and up to date on best practices to present the best image of our solutions and company.
- Ability to write very well!
- Expertise in PowerPoint required, Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Strong background in unified communications or collaboration preferred
- Ability to grasp technical information of CaféX products and articulate it to business and technical decision makers via crisp collateral that is easily consumed
- Strong organizational skills, effective at managing competing priorities and meeting aggressive timelines
- Close attention to detail with ability to track multiple actions simultaneously through to closure
- Very effective written communication skills with marketing focus
- Credible and articulate oral communicator
- Quick learner – not shying away from understanding technology
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable meeting new people, characterized by professional, self-confident, and friendly demeanor
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and self-motivated individual
- Team player who is comfortable taking direction and collaborating with marketing director & CMO
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or related field
- Able to travel a few times per quarter
- Able to work independently in a home-based environment
If you are passionate about joining a dynamic and challenging environment that recognizes results and embraces the importance of work/life balance, and if you have the desired skills listed above, apply now. We would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.Go Back